EFFECTIVE FROM JANUARY 2013
- £100.00 (non-returnable) To be sent with the completed Application Form
This is payable when a vacancy is offered and accepted. This will be credited against the school account, i.e. the account at the end of last term at school. It is not otherwise returnable.
- £500.00 for a Day girl
- £1,000.00 for a Boarder resident in this country
- A full term’s fees, £8,590.00 for girls whose parents are resident overseas.
- Middle & Senior: Boarding and Tuition £8,590.00 per term
- Flexible Boarding per night £60.00
- Flexible Boarding per week £290.00
Do be aware that boarding is very full and flexible beds need to be booked well in advance
DAY GIRLS’ FEES
- Pre-Prep 1: £2,565.00 per term
- Pre-Prep 2: £3,105.00 per term
- Pre-Prep 3: £3,665.00 per term
- Prep School: £4,330.00 per term
- Senior School: £5,220.00 per term
Fees include lunches, all residential whole year group curriculum visits (Form I - Upper 5), e.g. Activities Week in Senior School, Isle of Wight for L3 etc and day curriculum visits for Pre-Prep. Fees also include Creative Arts materials for years U3-U4. All fees are payable in advance by the first day of term by termly direct debit unless arrangements have been made to pay by School Fee Plan for monthly direct debit or by composition fees. If the account has not been settled by the first day of term, the School charges interest on late fee payments and the girl may be refused admission.
COMPOSITION FEES (Fees paid in advance)
Fees may be paid in advance and the School offers a discount of 1.0% per term (3.0% per annum) on lump sums paid as fees in advance. For more details please email the Assistant Business Manager – Finance and Accounts, Mr Robert Kinnison on firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL - A term’s notice must be given in writing by the first day of term, or a full term’s fees must be paid. The same applies to any change of boarding / day status, withdrawal from “extra subject” classes or the school buses run by the parents.
Prep School After School Care £4.50 per hour or part thereof up to a maximum of £8.00 per session. Sessions must be booked in advance.
- 10 x 30 min lessons £55.00
- 10 x 45 min lessons £61.00
- Dance Waiting Class - £1.75 per session
- 10 lessons per term £218.00
- Hire of musical instrument per term £42.00
- £95.00 per term
- £50.00 per term
SPEECH & DRAMA
- 10 lessons per term £72.50 for Prep. and U3-U4 (8 -10 in class)
- £100.00 for L5-U5 (up to 6 in class)
- £110.00 for Sixth Form Advanced Medal Group (6 in class)
- £166.00 for L6-U6 (up to 2 in a class)
TENNIS & SQUASH
- 10 lessons (all solo) £210.00
- 10 lessons - 2 in class £125.00
- (Senior School) 10 lessons - 3 in class £100.00 | 10 lessons - 4 in class £77.50
- (Prep School) - 10 lessons £78.00
- 1 pupil per class per lesson £36.00 2 pupils per class per lesson £23.50
The cost of medicines prescribed by the School Medical Officer is added to the fees. Charges would also be made in the unlikely event of special nursing being required, or a girl staying in the Medical Centre for part of the holidays. Any extras supplied by boarding housemistresses will be added to the girl’s personal account.
EXPEDITIONS & ENTERTAINMENTS
Girls are required to submit a slip with their parent’s signature indicating parental permission and acceptance of charge. The cost is added to their personal account. Boarders may have their slips signed by Boarding Housemistresses in some cases.
All external examinations are charged as extras.
Where special Invigilators are employed for examinations, a proportionate charge will be made to parents.