Established in 2004, the Association connects current and former pupils, parents, staff and governors, members of the local community, and other friends and supporters of the School.
Free for life
Whatever your connection, you are automatically enrolled into the Association, which provides free, life-long membership.
What we offer to Members
We offer a wide variety of opportunities and something for everyone to enjoy:
- Reunions: these are held at school, regionally and world-wide. We often help alumnae put together a special event for their significant anniversary. Contact us to discuss your ideas.
- Social activities
- Association Choir - adult members meet every Wednesday evening during the Autumn and Spring Terms to prepare a work for public performance in March.
- Association Choir Sings Rock (and Band) - in the Summer term a light-hearted choir with only four rehearsals before performing in the Jazz & Rock Concert in May.
- Association Trips – we currently organise one trip per year to Europe to explore an aspect of history, art or culture.
- Foundation Day: an opportunity to celebrate the School’s birthday in September each year with a speaker and afternoon tea.
- St Catherine’s Presents… a series of prestigious events: concerts, lectures and entertainments by notable performers, academics, broadcasters and artists.
- Global community: Connecting members of the Association across the world. Find out if there is an Ambassador in your country.
- Career connections: The London Network is a series of events giving the chance for alumnae to seek advice and make connections to develop their careers, drawing on the professional experience of current parents or each other.
- Supporting current students
- End of Term lectures.
- Travel Awards to enhance work experience or education.
- The biennial careers’ forum and career specific workshops. If you would be willing to share your own career expertise please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional and social communities online
- Please join our social media groups. Facebook and LinkedIn
- Non Nobis - a bi-annual Association newsletter.
- Digital archive – delve into the school’s bank of historical photos covering the period from the School’s foundation in 1885 to the 1960s. http://www.stcatshistory.info/
2019 - Emily Turner , Sophie Hounsell
2018 - Mady van Every, Hennie Foord
2017 - Katie Vega , Hennie Fooks
2016 - Phoebe Garthwaite , Katie Standen
2015 - Victoria Howard-Smith , Hattie Lucas-Clements
2014 - Ellen Pilkington , Megan O Hanlon
2013 - Tabby Roberts , Amalia Grobler
2012 - Hannah Pilkington , Flo Elliot
2011 - Minty Hamer , Sophie Oakes
2010 - Emily Revess , Alex Crouch
2009 - Pip Webb (Vega) , Kristine Erwin
2008 - Nichola Richman , Henrietta Slater
2007 - Sarah Healy , Kat McEwen (Morris)
2006 - Elise Hamer , Lucy Johnstone
2005 - Olivia Beesley , Lucy Pearse
2004 - Vicki Coleman (Cosgrave) , Alice Cornish
2003 - Rosanna Barber , Georgina Powell
2002 - Jo Adams (Martin) , Jackie Shelley (Mills)
2001 - Lucy Beaumont , Georgina Backhouse (Barber)
2000 - Clare Clinton , Philippa Sampson-Bancroft (Bloomfield)