Create the Future Campaign Update
- St Catherine’s remains absolutely committed to Create the Future for St Cat’s girls and future generations.
- We know parents and alumnae share our ambition to provide inspirational science and arts spaces for the girls.
- The focus now at St Catherine’s on how to keep delivering an exceptional education to the girls.
- We are very grateful for the £1.3m donated to date and of course still need community support and your donations to Create the Future.
- Rest assured that you can expect rigorous financial discipline to meet future challenges and that your generous gifts remain restricted to the Campaign and will Create the Future in time when the present crisis is past.
- In the light of the financial impact of COVID-19 on business, society and all our personal lives, we have chosen to ‘pause’ our fundraising campaign.
- At this time our community and the nation is rightly focused on immediate priorities – family safety and security, business and social responsibilities and, in many cases, direct involvement in tackling the national health emergency we face.
- We will Create the Future together when the time is right. If you'd like to discuss the Campaign please contact Pippa Carte at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 6 build stopped for two months but has begun again, we anticipate a grand opening in Spring 2021. You'll find build updates here.
- The Art & MakerSpace planning permission has now been secured and it is our ambition it is to begin work in Summer 2021.
- The CATalyst planning permission is secured, our start date remains dependent on the School’s financial resources and the continuing prudent management of these.
The Development Office at St Catherine’s School was set up in 2006 and works with alumnae, parents and friends to raise funds for the School in support of building projects, bursaries and exceptional pieces of equipment. Like many girls’ schools, St Catherine’s does not enjoy the benefits of a capital endowment, so donations are extremely valuable to the School which is a registered charity. Generous gifts have enabled the School to accelerate its provision of facilities like the Centenary Building Lecture Theatre, providing lasting benefits for both present and future generations. You can support St Catherine's in many ways.