Create the Future Campaign Update
- St Catherine’s remains absolutely committed to Create the Future for St Cat’s girls and future generations.
- We know parents and alumnae share our ambition to provide inspirational arts and science spaces for the girls.
- We are very grateful for the £1.3m donated to date and of course still need community support and your donations to Create the Future.
- Rest assured that you can expect rigorous financial discipline to meet future challenges and that your generous gifts remain restricted to the Campaign and will Create the Future in time when the present crisis is past.
- We are delighted two projects to Create the Future - The WonderLab in the Prep School and The 6 in the Senior School are now open.
- We and now turning our attention to The Art & MakerSpace and are delighted we can continue our forward momentum with this major enhancement of our creative arts facilities.
- In the light of the financial impact of COVID-19 on business, society and all our personal lives, we have had to ‘pause’ our plans for The CATalyst and review thoroughly our financial planning for this significant capital investment.
- We will Create the Future together. If you'd like to discuss the Campaign please contact Pippa Carte at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 6 opened to the girls in March 2021. We are looking forward to a supporter celebration event in late Autumn 2021 and a formal Dedication of the building in Spring 2022 when we anticipate we will be able to gather and celebrate in style! You'll find photographs of incredible space that is The 6 here.
- The Art & MakerSpace planning permission is secured and we will begin work in Summer 2021. Find out more here.
- The CATalyst planning permission is secured, our start date remains dependent on the School’s financial resources and the continuing prudent management of these.
The Development Office at St Catherine’s School was set up in 2006 and works with alumnae, parents and friends to raise funds for the School in support of building projects, bursaries and exceptional pieces of equipment. Like many girls’ schools, St Catherine’s does not enjoy the benefits of a capital endowment, so donations are extremely valuable to the School which is a registered charity. Generous gifts have enabled the School to accelerate its provision of facilities like the Anniversary Halls, The WonderLab and The 6, providing lasting benefits for both present and future generations. You can support St Catherine's in many ways.