Create the Future Campaign Update
- St Catherine’s remains absolutely committed to Create the Future for St Cat’s girls and future generations.
- We are very grateful for the £1.4m donated to date and of course still need community support and your donations to Create the Future.
- We are delighted two projects to Create the Future - The WonderLab in the Prep School and The 6 in the Senior School are now open.
- We are now turning our attention to The Art & MakerSpace and are delighted we can continue our forward momentum with this major enhancement of our creative arts facilities.
- We have now 'pressed play' with the relaunch of our fundraising campaigns for The Art & MakerSpace The CATalyst.
- Together we will Create the Future. If you'd like to discuss the Campaign please contact Pippa Carte at email@example.com
- The 6 opened to the girls in March 2021. We are welcoming supporters to a celebration event in September 2021 and planning a formal Dedication of the building in Spring 2022 when we anticipate we will be able to gather and celebrate in style! You'll find photographs of incredible space that is The 6 here.
- The Art & MakerSpace planning permission is secured and work began Summer 2021 with a planned opening in Autumn 2022. Find out more here.
- The CATalyst planning permission is secured, our start date remains dependent on the School’s financial resources and the continuing prudent management of these.
The Development Office at St Catherine’s School was set up in 2006 and works with alumnae, parents and friends to raise funds for the School in support of building projects, bursaries and exceptional pieces of equipment. Like many girls’ schools, St Catherine’s does not enjoy the benefits of a capital endowment, so donations are extremely valuable to the School which is a registered charity. Generous gifts have enabled the School to accelerate its provision of facilities like the Anniversary Halls, The WonderLab and The 6, providing lasting benefits for both present and future generations. You can support St Catherine's in many ways.