The Art & MakerSpace
Creativity, Imagination, Inspiration
Why invest in the Art & MakerSpace?
- A redesigned DT space
- A new photographic studio and darkroom, embracing digital photography
- Connected teaching - textiles , History of Art and the Culinary Arts move into the fold
- A dedicated 6th Form Studio
- Art History teaching will be in the centre of all things artistic
- Permanent exhibition space to showcase girls’ work
- Space to host Artists in Residence to enrich the teaching for all girls
- Increased involvement in the Royal Academy Schools and Saatchi Gallery Programmes
- Space to welcome University Art Departments and showcase MA courses
- The chance to participate as a Surrey Open Studio
Join us on the journey!
There's something primal about it. It's innate, the need to make marks. That's why, when you're a child, you scribble.
Focus on the Arts
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
|Naming opportunities||Donation level||Status|
|The Sixth Form Art Atelier||£25,000||Reserved|
The Textiles Studio
|The Culinary Arts Studio||£25,000|
|The Fine Art Studio||£25,000|
|The Photo Studio and Dark Room||£20,000|
|The Design & Technology Studio||£20,000|
|The Ceramics Studio||£20,000|
|The History of Art Study||£15,000||Reserved|