Sports Club & Holiday Courses
St Catherine’s School Sports Club aims to provide the opportunity of membership to the local community. The club was established in November 2013 and offers a full range of excellent indoor facilities for young and old alike to enjoy.
Membership is available to all staff, parents and everyone in the surrounding villages.
- Annual Adult Membership: £40
- Annual single Adult Family Membership: £60 (this includes one adult and unlimited children in the same family household)
- Annual Family Membership: £80 (this includes two adults and unlimited children in the same family household)
We are currently open on Wednesdays 18:00 - 21:30 and Saturdays 14:00 - 19:00. You will be able to have use of the swimming pool, fitness suite, badminton courts, and the squash court.
- Swimming Pool: Adult - £4 Child - £2
- Fitness Suite: Adult - £4
- Badminton - £5 per court
- Squash - £7
Saturday Morning Swim School
St Catherine’s Enterprises Ltd, Station Road, Bramley GU5 0DF | Registered No. 2902111 England and Wales
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01483 899783
About the Classes
- Qualified teachers and small class groups
- Class times:
- 8:45 - 9:45 (60 minutes)
- 9:15 - 9:45 (30 minutes)
- 9:45 - 10:15 (30 minutes)
- 10:15 - 10:45 (30 minutes)
- 10:45 - 11:15 (30 minutes)
- 11:15 - 11:45 (30 minutes)
- Charges: £9 per 30 minute lesson / £15 per 60 minute lesson
- Location: Held in the pool here at the school
- How to apply: Complete the online application form below
The cost of attending the Swim School will be invoiced directly to you.
Holiday Lacrosse Camps (available for 10-16 year olds)
Organised by Mrs V Alexander
The Lacrosse Camp aims to provide extra training to enable girls to develop and improve their playing skills to their full potential. Our experienced staff will use a structured programme and individual instruction to achieve this. The camp is designed for girls of all abilities and will benefit both novices and experienced players. Prepare for the coming season in our fun environment.
- All players should bring waterproofs and a change of clothes - whatever the weather we will be outside!
- Please bring football boots and trainers as we may be on the courts
- Remember to bring plenty of snacks and a water bottle.
- Mouth guards are compulsory and googles are highly recommended
- There may be an opportunity to go to the local shops so girls may wish to bring a small amount of money
Although we take great care to ensure the safety of your children, we cannot accept liability for any accidents or loss of property that may occur. Parents should make their own arrangements for personal injury insurance if they wish to do so. All clothing and sports equipment should be properly named.
Summer Lacrosse Camp
Camp Venue: Grafham and Smithbrook Cricket Club, Grafham, GU5 0LJ
The lacrosse camp is now closed to applications for this August. Apologies if you have missed it this year but the camps will hopefully return to normal next year.
Many thanks – I hope this won’t inconvenience you too much. Thanks and have a good summer
Please see below details about upcoming sports camps.
Summer Mixed Sports Camp 2020 & Summer Netball Camp 2020
Due to COVID-19, these camp are no longer running at St Catherine's School, Bramley.
If you would your son/daughter to have specialist sports coached sessions in bubbles of 5 at local venues, please contact Gayle Vickers 07787 117508. Limited places available.
During Term-time the Forum Café is open Monday to Friday 4-6pm and Saturdays 9am – 1pm. We serve delicious snacks including bacon sandwiches, toasties and cereal and we also offer smaller snacks like chocolate and popcorn. We serve tea, coffee and even hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.
The café will also be open for special events and can be added to your event letting via consultation with the Venue Hire & Sports Club Manager.
Should you wish to offer any feedback or enquire about hiring the facilities please contact Rob Mitchell (Venue Hire & Sports Club Manager) on email@example.com or chat to the staff in the café.
We look forward to serving you soon.